Online entries will open on the 1st July 2013.
When online entries are open
CLICK ON THE 'ENTER' BUTTON ON THE LEFT
Please be sure of your entry before registering.
If you are entering a relay team or more than one rider please ensure you have full details of each rider before starting. You will need to know full contact details including email, address (including postcode), phone contacts, age & date of birth.
Click here to see who has entered the 2012 event.
Making changes to your entry details
To make any changes to your entry (except changing categories) for anything from address and email cahnges to start group changes, simply click here and this will take you straight to the online registration page. Click on 'view of change existing registration", enter your email and password,then you are able to make the changes that you need.
Transfers & Refunds
You may transfer your entry to another person by substituting a rider up until Saturday 27th October 2012. You can do this online by returning to the Enter Here Online page & logging back into your entry using your email address then clicking on (Already registered?) & entering your password. You will then be able to make changes to any rider details. Changes to relay team entries must be made using the team captains email address & password.
Refunds are available until a date yet to be annouced. For every entry (excluding @heart) $30.00 will be retained by Contact Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge to cover administration costs for your original entry and the cancellation of your entry. The remaining amount will be refunded to your credit card. To apply for a refund you need to email Jenny Woodmass at email@example.com .
Please include all of these points in your email:
Full Name as it appears on your registration form
Category that you entered i.e. Solo/Relay/MTB
Your refund will be processed to the credit card that you entered with.
Entry transfer to a different category can be made up until Sat 26th October 2013. There is an administration fee of $10 to change category. Please note this includes changing the number of riders in your relay team. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 378 1546.
Event Terms and Conditions 2012 Click here to view
Late entries with additional late entry fee will be accepted at Event Reception 10am - 10pm Friday 29 November & 6am - 8am Saturday 30 November (Event Day).
| Late Entry Fees|| Additional|| $20 Per Rider|
| || Except|| $5 Per Heart Rider|
| || || |
There is an additional $10 administration fee for manual entries.
Manual entries must be received by 16 November 2012.
Manual Entry forms available below for the 2012 event. 2013 TBA
|Solo/Tandem(314KB)|| Relay Teams(258KB)|| Mountain Bike (246KB)|
|Endruo (252KB) || Elite Races (264) || Kids@Heart(264KB) |
Please download the correct form for the category you wish to enter, complete it and post with payment to:
Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge
PO Box 1560
All entrants will be able to download a Welcome Guide from the Event information page and Home page this contains full event information. You will also recieve one in your event bag at the event.
You can download a pdf of the Welcome guide 2012
You can download a pdf (2MB) of the 2011 Welcome Guide
What you get for your entry fee:
• The opportunity to cycle one of UCI’s Golden Bike Series 6 greatest cycle events world wide and to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Taupo region
• Fantastic new Mountain Bike Trails
• Chance to win major spot prizes at prize giving, simply by entering the event and being present at prize giving
• Chance to win spot prizes at Registration
• Outdoors Mark safety accredited event
• Online Entry and secure credit card payment facilities
• Online results
• Regular updates via email
• Welcome guide posted to you before the event
• Electronic timing
• Bike transport free of charge for relay riders
• Bus transport free of charge for relay riders
• Entertainment around the course
• Drop bag service
• Bike Mechanical Support around the course
• First aid cover from St John Ambulance
• Water and Supplement stations on the course.
• Sport and Lifestyle Expo open on Friday in the Great Lake Centre showcasing the latest in cycling, apparel, bikes, nutrition etc
• Live music and entertainment on Friday and Saturday
• Cadence club (10,15,20 event participation recognition)
• Personalised online magazine post event
• Free bike checks and discounts at bike stores nationwide
• Free training programme
• Secure bike park facilities
• Unique opportunities from our sponsors
• Live web streaming on event day
Also available for purchase
• Photos and DVD’s available for purchase of yourself riding the event
• Food and bar facilities
• Massage Marquee