Barfoot & Thompson Extreme Enduro
|Start 12 noon|| || || |
|Wednesday 27 November|| || |
|Entry Fee ||$110.00 |
This will be 8 x 160km circuits; 1280km of sealed road; 1308m of climb every circuit.
There is only one other small town on the course, Turangi, 100km from the start.
• The ride will start in Taupo at 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd November. There is no time cut-off, however the full event prize giving is at 6pm on Saturday 26th November.
• Support/Escort vehicles are compulsory
• No support will be allowed on the last lap except special exemption for RAAM
• Those qualifying for RAAM , must be UMCA members and notify them on
Raamfirstname.lastname@example.org. Audax riders: email@example.com
ENDURANCE RIDERS BREAKFAST
We are holding a special breakfast for all Enduro riders, Cadence Club & supporters on Sunday morning, following the event, with a guest speaker & general fellowship.
The cost of the breakfast is $15 and we hope to have a full attendance including some past riders.
If you wish to attend please select the breakfast option when you make your entry. Details of venue & time will be provided closer to the event.
WE WILL PROVIDE
• Admin services
• Enduro control system during all enduros
• Distinctive overcap
• All LTCC medical and support services on the Saturday (for your final lap)
• List of course facilities
• Electronic check in procedures, for safety and recording
• Your own personal Safety/Comms plan with contacts and contingencies
• A hi-vis vest to be worn at all times
• Any requirements needed for Audax and RAAM qualification
• Anticipate climatic conditions from warm temporate to alpine
• Mobile cover is not available around the whole lake
• The commonest cause of Enduro withdrawal has been the cold of the night
• A reminder: Enduros are CHALLENGES not RACES. It's an old cliché but most applicable here: “You are all winners”.......on completion.
Further updates will be on this site with final entrant information sent out in mid-November.
Contact: Enduro Manager: Keith Crate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Enduro Reference Guide (861KB)
Extreme and Maxi Support guide download here
Extreme and Maxi check in sheet download here
We are here to help you. Train hard and safely.