OPI Women's Road Race
|Start 7:00am |
| || |
•100km road race, mass start
• Women only
• Course: Start at Lake Terrace Taupo, south to Turangi along SH1, return to Taupo along same course.
• Finish at main finish line - Tongariro Street Taupo
• Combined Under 17* & Women's Open Race
• Entrants must have a current National racing licence - overseas entrants must obtain an international licence from their country's Cycling Association
• Race managed & marshalled by BikeNZ officials
• Riders must make their own way to the start
• Outside support permitted at the Turangi turnaround and the top of Hatepe Hill on return only.
• Two wheel wagons provided
• Podium presentation 1pm, Tongariro Street
First 10 placings
Hatepe Hill prime – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Under 20 division winner
Over 34 division winner
*Under 17 riders to abide by the BikeNZ ruling below:
21. JUNIOR UNDER 17:
21.1 A Junior Under 17 rider is one under the age of 17 years on 31st December and may compete in Junior Under 17 events only.
21.2 A maximum gearing of 6.61 metres rollout applies to all Junior Under 17 racing.
21.3 Wheels must have a minimum of 16 spokes and must not be made from composite materials.
21.4 Handlebars must be of a standard or classic style.